Indian Institute of Spices Research Recruitment 2019- Field Assistant vacancy
Job Role : Field Assistant
Total Vacancy : 02 Posts
Job Locations : Calicut/Kozhikode
a) Essential: VHSC (Agriculture ) or Diploma (Agriculture).
b) Desirable: Experience in working knowledge in agriculture crops mainly spices.
Emoluments : Rs 12000/- month fixed (Consolidated).
Duration : Two Years.
Nature of work : Maintenance of nurseries, monitoring and implementing day to day activities in nurseries, taking up plant protection measures, monitoring seed production program of ginger and turmeric in the field, helping in lab analysis and other related activities of planting material production.
Age Limit: Not to exceed 35 years for men and 40 years of for women
General Terms and conditions :
1. The above position is purely on a temporary basis and is for the period two years.. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
4. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR-Kozhikode would be final and binding in all aspects.
5. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
6 Those who do not possess the proof of Age and Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
1. Written Test
All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview. A walk-in-interview will be held on 02.08.2019