Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019
Organization: Northeast Frontier Railway
Location: All over India
Interview: 20th and 21st June 2019
Trained Graduate Teacher
- Graduation(in teaching Subject) and B.Ed
- Pass in the teacher Eligibility Test(TET) 10 be conducted by approved Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. And
- Competence to teach through the medium/media as required at least he Ishe should have a language paper in secondary level.
- For PTI graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Physical training from a recognized institution Or BPED from a recognized University and higher Secondary.
- For Fine Arts bachelors degree with Drawing & Painting/Fine Arts with minimum 2 years full time Diploma from a recognized Institution.
Graduation/Senior Secondary(or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and B.Ed/Diploma in Elementary Education/JBT/PPT (by whatever name Known) and Pass in the Teacher Eligibility TEst(TED to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accoddance with Guidelines framed by the NT CE for the Purpose.
Age Limit: 18-65 years
Salary : 21,250 - 27,500/- Per Month
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend the interviews on 20th and 21st June 2019 at below mentioned address
North East Frontier Railway
Railway H.S School/Lumdling
Railway H.S School/Badarpur
Railway High School/Dimapur
Download Official Notification