GOOGLE Recruitment 2019 | Various Customer Solutions Engineer Posts | Apply Now
HERE YOU CAN APLY FOR GOOGLE RECRUITMENT-2019
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python
- Ability to travel as required.
- MBA degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 years of experience in the online advertising industry
- Customer facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function.
- Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- An ability to work and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
The Customer Solutions Engineering (CSE) team's mission is to partner with business on strategic customers, Alphabet companies, and large opportunities to drive growth in Ads’ business through creation of technical solutions.
We’re responsible for developing innovative, cutting-edge solutions to the business problems faced by world’s largest advertisers. We work as a critical technical partner for our sales teams where your coding abilities, communication skills, desire to solve complex problems, passion for scale and big data, and business acumen will all be leveraged. Your solutions will take many forms, from prototypes and demos to education and advocacy - all with the technology resources of Google to back it up.
You will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing your own projects. You will see the unique business challenges faced by our largest advertisers, and you will be given the opportunity to develop solutions no one else has. Working across the entire organization, you will have the chance to leverage your wide-ranging experience and skill-set to find the best solution for the problems at hand. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy wearing many hats, we want to talk to you.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.