1000GB Free Cloud Storage For Any Devices
Peoples are using Smartphones or Computers. Whatever you're using, then Storage is mandatory. But some smartphone models are facing an issue when you're downloading something or update any apps then you get a notification ” storage space running out” like this. Because your phone storage is full. Then we are doing one thing, that suddenly opens our file manager and deletes some videos or photos. In this video, we are introducing a cloud storage and social media app. Introducing the Flicker app upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
Watch the video and learn how to use Flicker. And if you want to download the app click the download button below..!
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - tweak your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Explore, interact and engage with friends, family and the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.