Phone Over Heating Issues And Solutions.! || Whay Phones Are Heating.? || How Can We Solve The Issues.?
All smartphone users are faced a problem that Overheating. Today we are discus about overheating issues, Whay heating.? What is the solutions for heating.? Watch the full video
When the device heats up while charging
the battery while charging, the device and the charger may become hot. During wireless charging or fast charging, the device may feel hotter to the touch.
This does not affect the device’s lifespan or performance and is in the device’s normal range of operation. If the battery becomes too hot, the charger may stop charging. Do the following when the device heats up:
• Disconnect the charger from the device and close any running apps. Wait for the device to cool down and then begin charging the device again.
• If the lower part of the device overheats, it could be because the connected USB cable is damaged. Replace the damaged USB cable with a new approved one.
• When using a wireless charger, do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets, and magnetic stripe cards, between the device and the wireless
When the device heats up during use
When you use features or apps that require more power or use them for extended periods, your device may temporarily heat up due to increased battery consumption. Close any running apps and do not use the device for a while.
The following are examples of situations in which the device may overheat. Depending on the functions and apps you use, these examples may not apply to your model.
• During the initial setup after purchase or when restoring data
• When downloading large files
• When using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods
- When playing high-quality games for extended periods
- When recording videos for extended periods
- When streaming videos while using the maximum brightness setting
- When connecting to a TV
• While multitasking (or, when running many apps in the background)
- When using Multi window
- When updating or installing apps while recording videos
- When downloading large files during a video call
- When recording videos while using a navigation app
• When using large amount of data for syncing with the cloud, email, or other accounts
• When using a navigation app in a car while the device is placed in direct sunlight
• When using the mobile hotspot and tethering feature
• When using the device in areas with weak signals or no reception
• When charging the battery with a damaged USB cable
• When the device’s multipurpose jack is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead
• When you are roaming
Device limitations when the device overheats
• If the device becomes hotter than usual, a device overheating message will appear. To lower the device’s temperature, the screen brightness and the performance speed will be limited and battery charging will stop. Running apps will be closed and you will only be able to make emergency calls until the device cools down.
• If the device overheats or feels hot for a prolonged period, a power off message will appear. Turn off the device, and wait until it cools down.
Do the following when the device heats up:
• Keep the device updated with the latest software.
• Conflicts between running apps may cause the device to heat up. Restart the device.
• Deactivate the Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth features when not using them.
• Close apps that increase battery consumption or that run in the background when not in use.
• Delete unnecessary files or unused apps.
• Decrease the screen brightness.
Precautions for operating environment
Your device may heat up due to the environment in the following conditions. Use caution to avoid shortening the battery’s lifespan, damaging the device, or causing a fire.
• Do not store your device in very cold or very hot temperatures.
• Do not expose your device to direct sunlight for extended periods.
• Do not use or store your device for extended periods in very hot areas, such as inside a car in the summertime.
• Do not place the device in any areas that may overheat, such as on an electric heating mat.
• Do not store your device near or in heaters, microwaves, hot cooking equipment, or high pressure containers.
• Never use a damaged charger or battery.
If You can't condrol the heating issue? You must go to service center